Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas is over?

Yes, Taylor, Christmas is over. I know it may not seem like it, but you had 5 Christmases in 2 days. Whew! I think we are all still recovering. Our family is so blessed to have so much of our extended family close to us. We are also very blessed that almost everyone decided to get Taylor and Josiah new toys. Now, where do we put all this new stuff?. We convinced Taylor that it was okay to get rid of some of his toys that he never plays with and we got rid of a few of the baby toys that Josiah no longer plays with. I refuse to get rid of a lot of little baby toys due to the fact that everyone I know that gets rid of all their infant/newborn stuff gets pregnant right after they give all of their stuff away. I'm not ready to make that commitment, yet.

All in all, we had a good Christmas and Taylor finally got into the whole Santa thing. The best part of the Santa festivities is when Brad played Rudolph out the window and Taylor's eyes got big as saucers and did not say a word. He wouldn't even walk to bed. I had to carry him. He usually stays up for a little bit and looks at books, but Christmas Eve night he stayed tucked in staring wide eyed at the ceiling and did not move a muscle. The next morning, he walked into the bedroom and sniffed. I asked him what he was doing. He said," Do you smell that?" I said," What?" He said, "I smell presents. Come on, let's go check." And so began our Christmas marathon house hopping. We are all still recovering. Only to do it all again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment