Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A "Moo"ry Christmas

Taylor made his debut in the preschool choir on Sunday night. He was quite a little showman if I do say so myself. Apparently, he is going to be a microphone hog. He stood in front of one microphone and pretty much held it the entire time. If someone would get too close to it, he would every so kindly push them back to their spot on stage. He was very excited to be on stage. He would sing and dance with the music. He just couldn't stand still. Definitely his father's son. He was also little Brad when we were all lined up and ready to go into the sanctuary and he announced "I need to go poo-poo." He had to wait until the last minute to tell me that.

Taylor and the rest of the preschool choir were the animals in the nativity scene. He was a cute little cow if I do say so myself. He is also the only boy in the preschool choir and the girls think he is pretty hot stuff. So much that one of the girls who was dressed as a camel decided to pull Taylor around on stage by his horns on his costume. Her dad personally apologized to Brad and I on facebook for "marking her territory." We thought it was hilarious and hope that someone has that on video!





As one era ended, so a new era began. Miss Diane who has been working with the preschool choir for 20 years finally decided to pass on her baton to my friend and I. So, for the next year or so, I will be helping with the preschool choir. Pray for me! This could be a daunting task considering I told myself I would never teach kiddos that little. Of course, I also said that I would always be taller than who I teach and look how far that got me.

2 comments: