Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do

You may have noticed I did a little changing up with the blog page. First, I'd like to thank Beth for changing her blog and motivating me to make a few changes of my own. She was right, the banner idea is a good theory, but takes FOREVER to perfect. Thanks for the website in the corner of your page.
Second, I'd like to thank a certain little monkey of my own who inspired the new look. His name is Taylor. He has been in the habit of jumping on our bed lately and singing "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed . . ." I thought the new blog would be perfect for my gang of monkeys. I mean after all, I do have to buy a big bunch of bananas every time I go to the grocery store.

Enjoy the new look and I won't say a word if you are monkeying around at work.

1 comment:

  1. You caught me. I needed a little break & the kids do that for me! I knew the monkeys were in honor of the two boys (or should I say, your three boys?)

    ReplyDelete